Hubsan X4 H107 Quadcopter BladesAre you willing to throw away your broken RC helicopter because of the broken blade. Do you want to afford expensive repair cost. If neither is ok, this Hubsan X4 H107D FPV RC Quadcopter Spare Parts Blade H107D-A06 can solve your problems. Easy to install and use, the blade can easily replace your old or broken part and save your device. After installing it, your remote control toy will fly as high as before. Own an affordable price, it can save your repair cost greatly. With durable quality, it can be used for a long time. Take action now!
- 4 x Blade
- Best replacement for your RC helicopter
- Bring your RC helicopter a new look
- Convenient to replace and install
- Dimensions(2.17 x 0.28) / (5.5 x 0.7 )cm (L x W)
- High quality and fine workmanship
- It is made of first-grade plastic material that can ensure the longevity of the product
- Light weight, durable, practical, and not easy to damage
- Package Includes
- Suitable forHubsan X4 H107D
- Super balance with stable performance
- Weight0.39 oz / 11 g
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.