The Heavy Leather NYC Classic Leather Camera Strap (Brown) is not just your ordinary strap. This is a heavy-duty strap built for long-term durability as well as style. The strap is fully adjustable from 46-49" and can also be worn over one shoulder instead of a traditional around the neck style.The shoulder pad is 2.0" wide and designed for comfort. The 100% cowhide material is chosen so that no two straps will appear the same giving each Classic a stamp of originality. Attaching it to your camera is easy using the back buckled leather straps that fit through the lugs on your camera body. This provides a secure fit and can easily be removed using the quick release clasps on each side of the leather back buckled straps.
- Can also be worn on one shoulderSoft, heavy-duty 100% genuine cowhide"
- Leather bound sides for smooth comfort around your neck
- Quick release clasps located on the leather attachments that fit through camera's strap lugs
- Soft, heavy-duty 100% genuine cowhide
- Wide shoulder pad
|Brand||Heavy Leather NYC|
|Manufacturer||Heavy Leather NYC|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.