The Holdfast Gear Camera Leash (Water Buffalo, Burgundy) is a 15.3" camera attachment strap made of Water Buffalo leather that has a split ring on one end and a nickel plated D-ring on the other. The Leash can serve as a camera wrist strap or key ring and is compatible with a host of Holdfast gear. You can clip the split ring into an optional Holdfast Accessory Clip, or the Money Maker Harness, or tie it to the Leather Photo Belt. The nickel plated D-ring allows you to further accessorize this strap with attachments like the Leather HF Triple Bag.
- Attach two leashes to an optional Money Maker Harness in order to secure a third camera to the harness and secure more Leashes onto various D-rings to hold extra gear like accessory pouches
- Fold the strap into a key ring and wear your keys on any photo belt, including the Holdfast Photo Belt"
- Slide one end of the leash through the D-ring and attach to an optional Holdfast Accessory Clip to wear your camera on a wrist strap
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.