The Holdfast Gear Money Maker Multi-Camera Harness (Water Buffalo, Small, Black) is a high-grade leather harness designed to hold two cameras near your hips. The harness is put on backpack style and worn with the straps laying in an "X" pattern across your back for added support. When you need to shoot, the Speed Clutch mechanism allows you to easily slide your camera along the harness to eye level. To secure your cameras to the harness, the system includes two Camera Holdfasts that screw into the 1/4-20" tripod socket of each camera. Four built-in metal D-rings allow you to attach optional camera straps and accessories. The small size Money Maker provides the best fit for height of 5'7" and below.
- Harness Leaves You Hands Free
- Harness Worn in "X" Pattern Across Back
- Holds Two Cameras Near Your Hips
- Includes Two 1/4-20" Camera HoldFasts"
- Speed Clutch Slides Camera Up/Down Strap
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.