Designed to withstand tough field environments often used by semi-professional and professional photographers Full wireless TTL with most TTL flash guns Full Flash Exposure Compensation compatibility Reliable and dependable triggering of the flash with a range of over 200m Digital Channel Matching provides reliable TTL connections and eliminates risk of interference For Canon models only, Switch between Normal, High Speed Sync and Second Curtain Sync For Nikon DSLR's, HSS (high shutter speed) is always set as default DSLRs, there is no need for control of HSS using the Tuff TTL Reliable FSK 2.4GHz frequency available worldwide Mini USB allows optional external power supply or software upgrade Tripod socket on base of the receiver Powered by two AA Batteries Full integration with hahnel Viper Tough Design The housing on the transmitter and receiver are made from durable materials and have a removable heavy duty rubber cover. The Tuff TTL is designed to withstand tough field environments often used by semi-professional and professional photographers
- Hahnel Tuff TTL Flash Trigger for Nikon Cameras
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.