HighPoint RocketStor 3122B Dual Dedicated USB 3.1 Drive Dock - The Industry's 1st Storage Drive Dock with Dual-Dedicated USB 3.1 Port Connectivity!
HighPoint is the first to deliver true, host to device USB 3.1 connectivity for Mac and PC platforms! Our industry leading per-port performance architecture is capable of delivering up to 10Gb/s transfer bandwidth for each connection, without sacrificing the everyday convenience we expect from our USB devices!Dedicated USB 3.1 Storage Performance!
The RocketStor 3122B is the industry's fastest USB 3.1 dual-bay storage dock, and is an ideal high-performance external storage solution for any USB 3.1 capable PC or Mac. The two 2.5"/3.5" drive bays can support disks up to 8TB in size, and are powered by dedicated USB 3.1 controllers and 6Gb/s SATA channels.Simultaneous Access to Both 6Gb/s SATA Drive Bays
The RocketStor 3122B was designed to ensure maximum performance for each SATA SSD or hard drive. Each drive bay is powered by an independent SATA Channel to optimize the throughput of each USB 3.1 port. This ensures seamless transfers and no wait time - you are free to access both drive slots simultaneously with no loss in speed, anytime you need them.UASP Enabled: Maximizing the Performance Capability of USB Devices
UAS (USB Attached SCSI) is a computer protocol that is used to transfer data to and from USB storage devices. UAS offers maximized bandwidth utilization, and can handle multiple data transfer requests simultaneously, unlike the slower queue system of BOT (Bulk Only Transport), which only provides single-task commands - each task must complete before the next begins. USB connections working in UASP mode result in higher transfer speeds and lower CPU utilization.
User Friendly Plug and Play Installation
Setting up the RocketStor 3122B could not be easier. No Driver or Software is required - just plug in and power on! Each drive bay is Hot-Swap ready - your system will automatically recognize any disk you insert.
Compact and Easy to Use
A single RocketStor Storage Dock requires a minimal amount of physical workspace, yet is capable of supporting the fastest 6Gb/s SSD's and ultra-high capacity 8TB hard drives, simultaneously. The open-topped, vertical device bays allow you to use any generation of 2.5" and 3.5" SATA SSD & hard drive, of any capacity and performance level. The true Plug & Play design allows you to add or remove any disk on the fly, at any time, risk free.
Smart Green Energy Saver
The RocketStor 3122B supports common Power Management features provided by Windows and OS X operating systems, such as Sleep Mode. The RocketStor 3122B and hosted drive will enter a low-power state when the operating system is in sleep mode, in order to conserve energy and maintain optimal efficiency.
- Host Interface USB 3.1
- Drive Interface Serial ATA/600
- Product Type Drive Dock
- Manufacturer Part Number RS3122B
- Manufacturer HighPoint Technologies, Inc
- Product Model 3122B
- Product Name RocketStor 3122B Dock
- Product Line RocketStor
- Brand Name HighPoint
- Number of Total Expansion Bays 2
- Number of 5.25" Bays No
- Number of 2.5"/3.5" Bays 2
- Number of 1.8" Bays No
- Package Contents
- RocketStor 3122B Dock
- 1 x Power Adapter (Including the AC Power Cord)
- 1 x USB 3.1 Cable
- 1 x Quick Installation Guide
- Material Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Form Factor External
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.