HighPoint RocketStor 6328L Dual 20Gb/s Thunderbolt 2 to 8x 6Gb/s SATA Adapter - 6Gb/s SAS - Thunderbolt - External - RAID Supported - JBOD RAID Level - 2 Thunderbolt Port(s) - Mac, PC
Easier, Faster SATA Storage connectivity for your MacBook, Mac mini & iMac
The RocketStor 6328L is the fastest, easiest way to integrate your existing storage devices into today's fastest Thunderbolt 2 host platforms.
- Number of Thunderbolt Ports 2
- Product Type Thunderbolt/SAS Controller
- Manufacturer Part Number RS6328L
- Manufacturer HighPoint Technologies, Inc
- Product Model 6328L
- Product Name RocketStor 6328L Unit
- Product Line RocketStor
- Brand Name HighPoint
- Package Contents
- RocketStor 6328L Unit
- Quick Installation Guide
- External Power Adapter
- Platform Supported Mac
- Platform Supported PC
- Weight (Approximate) 2.75 lb
- Form Factor External
- Height 3.7"
- Width 6.9"
- Depth 13"
- Host Interface Thunderbolt
- RAID Levels JBOD
- Controller Type 6Gb/s SAS
- RAID Supported Yes
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.