HighPoint RocketU 1322A 2-Port USB 3.1 PCIe 2.0 Host Adapter - Upgrade any PCIe Capable System with USB 3.1 Performance!
USB 3.1 Performance Upgrade for Mac and PC Platforms
The RocketU 1322A allows you to add affordable, high-performance USB 3.1 connectivity to any PCIe-capable Mac and PC! The RocketU 1322A supports any industry standard USB 3.1,3.0 and 2.0 device - from high speed external SSD's and hard drives to peripherals and input devices.Ideal Companion for USB 3.1 Performance - Super-fast Dual USB 3.1 Connections
The RocketU 1322A's dual USB 3.1 ports deliver the industry's fastest USB connectivity. Experience the industry's first end-to-end USB 3.1 performance solution by pairing the RocketU 1322A with HighPoint's RocketStor 3122B Drive Docks to create the ultimate USB storage solution!Type A USB Connectors for Maximum Compatibility
The RocketU 1322A utilizes USB Type-A connectors for maximum compatibility with all industry-standard USB 2.0, 3.0 and 3.1 peripherals including printers and scanners, storage, card readers and interface devices.
- Total Number of USB Ports 2
- Number of USB 3.1 Ports 2
- Product Type USB Adapter
- Manufacturer Part Number RU1322A
- Manufacturer HighPoint Technologies, Inc
- Product Model 1322A
- Product Name RocketU 1322A HBA
- Product Line RocketStor
- Brand Name HighPoint
- Package Contents
- RocketU 1322A HBA
- 1 x Quick Installation Guide
- Platform Supported PC
- Platform Supported Mac
- Platform Supported Linux
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification WEEE
- Form Factor Plug-in Card
- Length 3.4"
- Height 2.7"
- Host Interface PCI Express 2.0 x4
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.