Following the resounding success of HiFiMAN's flagship HE1000 HiFiMAN now proudly introduces a new generation of planar magnetic headphone. A reference headphone with all the remarkable detail imaging and ergonomic comfort they are known for yet one that can sound wonderful with a portable audio device. Meet Edition X. In the great tradition of trickle-down technology Edition X leverages many of the same features as HiFiMAN's flagship: ultra-thin diaphragm technology window shade grill asymmetrical ear cup design hybrid ear pads ergonomic headband and more. Yet with even lower weight and amazing 103dB sensitivity Edition X breaks new ground in performance style and comfort for planar magnetic headphones. Whether your listening experiences are primarily around the home or you are a music lover on-the-go Edition X is a versatile performer that can do it all. HiFiMAN Edition X Planar Over-Ear Headphones Features: Ultra-thin driver technology for lightning fast response uncanny detail and ultra low distortion. High sensitivity allows use with virtually any smartphone or portable audio device. Low distortion and amazing sound quality. Window shade grill design - greatly reduces sonic reflections for clearer sound. Asymmetrical ear cups- follows the natural shade of the human ear. Hybrid Ear pads- beveled design conforms to the shape of the human skull while velour and pleather materials provide optimum comfort. Lightweight ergonomic headband- applies pressure more evenly for better fit improved sound and comfort for longer term listening. High performance Cable that is user-Replaceable. Simple connectors allow easy switching or replacement to other cables should you so choose. What's In The Box: Edition X Headphones 1.5m headphone cable (3.5mm plug) 3m headphone cable (6.35mm plug) One pair of earphones (mounted on headphone) HiFiMAN Edition X Planar Over-Ear Headphones Specifications: Frequency Response: 8 Hz 50kHz Sensitivity: 103 dB Impedance: 25 3 ohm Weight: 399 grams (14.07 Oz)
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.