Hoodman RAW STEEL is a NEW Ruggedized Steel Plated SDHC card line designed to withstand the rigors of high performance photography/videography. Hoodman s new miniature chip on board technology allows extra room for a reinforced internal housing structure that protects sensitive flash components from harm. The Epoxy assembly process adds great strength while making RAW STEEL waterproof too. Beyond brawn RAW STEEL is also quick...coming in at above speed class 10 specs. For optimum reliability and performance RAW STEEL is ruggedized and tested right here in the USA. Feature:. Secure Digital High Capacity. Steel Reinforced Ruggedized. CLASS 10 High Speed 32GB.
- Product Type SDHC
- Manufacturer Part Number RAWSDHC32GBST
- Manufacturer Hoodman Corporation
- Product Name 32GB RAW STEEL Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) Card
- Product Line RAW STEEL
- Brand Name Hoodman
- Storage Capacity 32 GB
- Maximum Write Speed 30 MB/s
- Maximum Read Speed 30 MB/s
- Speed Class Rating Class 10
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.