One cool, complete camera drone! - For the ultimate next-generation first-person-view flying experience, look no further than the Vista FPV! It's the fully equipped bigger brother of the Ominus FPV, with a Tactic DroneView Wi-Fi HD digital camera that captures photos and 720p video in real time. You don't need to buy a separate view screen or headset to watch your flight. Just download the DroneView app, put your smartphone into the holder, and use your smartphone to control the camera and see a sharply focused, first-person view of your flight. Product Details: Fully assembled and ready to fly Extremely durable frame, tough enough to survive most crashes with ease Four flight modes - easy, normal, advanced and expert - make it easy to tailor the Vista FPV to suit any skill level A three-axis gyro and three accelerometers provide superior stability for both indoor and outdoor flight The 2.4GHz MR100 SLT radio system features digital trims, dual rates, and an auto-flip button for performing pro-style flips, rolls, and twists with the camera removed; pilots can also control videos and photos from the transmitter Tactic DroneView Wi-Fi HD FPV mini camera Smartphone holder keeps your smartphone at the optimum viewing angle, leaving both hands free for precise control Store photos and videos on the included 4GB micro memory card, or download them directly to your smartphone or other mobile device via Wi-Fi High intensity, multi-color LEDs aid in tracking and orientation 3.7V 850mAh LiPo battery and USB fast charger; up to 15 minutes of flight time on a single charge Also includes AAA batteries, extra set of blades, and screwdriver Available in four eye-catching colors: blue, green, orange and yellow Requires: Android or Apple device and DroneView app (downloadable for free from Google Play or App Store)Specifications:Diagonal: 251mm (9.8 in)Weight: 136 g (4.79 oz) Physically damaged product will not be accepted for return under any circumstances . No exceptions.
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.