Hosa Technology Pro Microphone Cable - XLR for Microphone, Audio Device - 50 ft - 1 x XLR Male Audio - 1 x XLR Female Audio - Silver Plated Contact - Shielding
Hosa Pro Series Cables
Hosa Pro Microphone Cables are engineered to deliver years of rock-solid reliability. Combining REAN connectors by Neutrik AG with world-class manufacturing techniques, they redefine what performance and value are all about.
Hosa Pro Microphone Cables
- 20 AWG Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity
- 90 % OFC braided shield for effective EMI and RFI rejection
- Beefy, 6.8 mm OD jacket for dependable durability on-stage
While most other cables in their price range use cost-cutting, molded connectors, Hosa Pro microphone cables feature REAN connectors by Neutrik AG, the industry leader in connectivity solutions.
- Product Type Audio Cable
- Manufacturer Part Number HMIC-050
- Manufacturer Hosa Technology, Inc
- Product Model HMIC-050
- Product Name Pro Microphone Cable
- Product Series Pro
- Brand Name Hosa Technology
- Cable Length 50 ft
- Device Supported Microphone
- Device Supported Audio Device
- Shielding Yes
- Features Molded
- Features Strain Relief
- Features Kink Resistant
- Features Booted
- Features Locking Latch
- Connector on First End 1 x 3-pin XLR Male Audio
- Connector on Second End 1 x 3-pin XLR Female Audio
- Cable Type XLR
- American Wire Gauge 20 AWG
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.