The Hosa Pro 3' Stereo Breakout, REAN 3.5mm TRS to Dual 1/4" TS is designed to connect portable audio devices to pro audio gear with unbalanced 1/4" inputs. It's an ideal cable for connecting MP3 players, tablets, laptops and more to professional sound boards and DJ mixers. This 24 AWG cable features nickel-plated REAN plugs, OFC (Oxygen-free Copper) conductors for enhanced signal clarity and 90% OFC spiral shielding which provides flexibility plus electromagnetic and radio frequency interference rejection.
- 24 AWG Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity
- 90% OFC spiral shields for a higher signal to noise ratio
- Nickel-plated REAN plugs for efficient signal transfer and superior durability
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.