The Hosa 20' Pro Unbalanced REAN 1/4" TS Male to RCA Male Audio Cable is a professional audio cable that is ideal for touring and live sound applications where a device with an unbalanced 1/4" output needs to be connected to a device with an RCA phono input. The cable has top-quality REAN connectors for excellent durability and superior signal transfer. The conductors are made from 24AWG oxygen-free copper to maintain a clear signal path. The cable also has 90% OFC spiral shielding for terrific flexibility and effective EMI and RFI rejection. The cable is 20' long and has a 1/4" TS male phone connector at one end and an RCA male phono connector at the other.
- OFC spiral shield for effective EMI and RFI rejection and flexibility
- Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductor for enhanced signal clarity
- REAN connectors for superior signal transfer rugged durability
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.