The Hosa HSX-003 Balanced 1/4" TRS Male to 3-Pin XLR Male Audio Cable is a professional audio cable that's perfect for touring and live sound applications where a device with a balanced 1/4" phone output needs to be connected to a device with an XLR input. The cable has top-quality Rean connectors for excellent durability and superior signal transfer. The conductors are made from 24AWG oxygen-free copper to maintain a clear signal path. The cable also has 90% OFC spiral shielding for terrific flexibility and effective EMI and RFI rejection. The cable is 3' long and has a 1/4" TRS phone connector at one end and a 3-pin XLR male connector at the other.
- 90% OFC spiral shielding provides terrific flexibility and effective EMI and RFI rejection
- Ideal for professional touring and live sound applications where a device with a balanced 1/4" phone output needs to be connected to a device with an XLR input
- The cable is 3' long and has a 1/4" TRS phone connector at one end and a 3-pin XLR male connector at the other"
- The conductors are made from 24AWG oxygen-free copper to maintain a clear signal path
- The Rean connectors provide excellent durability and superior signal transfer
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.