3 in 1 pedal (WahVolumeExpression). Sound based on the original CryBaby wah pedal. Adjustable control range (bottom value). Active volume mode for keeping lossless tone. True Bypass and Extreme compact size and Cool LED lights. . . Soul PressVolumeExpressionWah-Wah Pedal The Hotone Soul Press is a multi-functional pedal with extremely minisize, which provides convenience for musicians. . . In WAH mode, Hotone captured the classic Cry Baby tone and recreated it on the pedal. What you need to do is just PRESS it, . and feel the vocal sweep and lush harmonics from the wah's classic era. . . In VOL mode, Hotone designed a special active circuit that ensures keeping EVERY detail of your sound. Plus, we added an additional volume range control for VOL mode. As a volume pedal, the Soul Press could satisfy every strict demand of every musician. . . You can use it as a tiny, useful expression pedal - Just slide the switch to EXP mode . . True Bypass . Extreme compact size . Cool LED lights . 3 in 1 pedal
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.