Hosa Technology Microphone Cable, XLR3F to Right-angle 3.5 mm TRS, 15 ft - Mini-phone/XLR for Audio Device, Microphone, Camera, Camcorder - 15 ft - 1 x Mini-phone Male Stereo Audio - 1 x XLR Female Stereo Audio - Shielding
The Hosa Stereo Mini Angled Male to 3-Pin XLR Female Cable (15') is specifically wired to convert a mono microphone or line level signal to both left/right contacts of a mini 3.5mm (1/8 inch) stereo plug. This allows microphones and mono output devices to be connected to the stereo inputs of camcorders without phase cancellation and single channel operation.
- Product Type Audio Cable
- Manufacturer Part Number XVM-115F
- Manufacturer Hosa Technology, Inc
- Product Model XVM-115F
- Product Name Microphone Cable, XLR3F to Right-angle 3.5 mm TRS, 15 ft
- Brand Name Hosa Technology
- Cable Length 15 ft
- Device Supported Audio Device
- Device Supported Microphone
- Device Supported Camera
- Device Supported Camcorder
- Shielding Yes
- Features Right-angled Connector
- Features Rugged
- Connector on First End 1 x Mini-phone Male Stereo Audio
- Connector on Second End 1 x 3-pin XLR Female Stereo Audio
- Cable Type Mini-phone/XLR
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.