Hosa Technology Balanced Interconnect, XLR3F to XLR3M, 20 ft - XLR for Audio Device - 20 ft - 1 x XLR Female Digital Audio - 1 x XLR Male Digital Audio - Shielding
XLR connectors with internal strain relief for rugged reliability Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity OFC spiral shields for effective EMI and RFI rejection and flexibility All Hosa cables and adapters are covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Product Type Audio Cable
- Manufacturer Part Number XLR-120
- Manufacturer Hosa Technology, Inc
- Product Model XLR-120
- Product Name Balanced Interconnect, XLR3F to XLR3M, 20 ft
- Brand Name Hosa Technology
- Cable Length 20 ft
- Device Supported Audio Device
- Shielding Yes
- Features Rugged
- Connector on First End 1 x 3-pin XLR Female Digital Audio
- Connector on Second End 1 x 3-pin XLR Male Digital Audio
- Cable Type XLR
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.