Dual XLR3F to XLR3M
This cable is designed to connect two XLR outputs to one XLR input. It may be used to connect two microphones to one channel on a mixing console when a second channel is unavailable. Features include:
XLR connectors with internal strain relief for rugged reliability Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity OFC spiral shields for effective EMI and RFI rejection and flexibility
Connectors: Dual XLR3F to XLR3M
- Internal strain relief for lasting durability"
- Made from oxygen-free copper for enhanced signal clarity
- OFC spiral shield provides flexibility, as well as effective EMI and RFI rejection
- XLR male connector at one end and a pair of XLR female connectors at the other
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.