The 105mm Haze (UV) Filter from Heliopan is a wise investment.It helps protect your valuable investment from dust, moisture and scratches, which can lead to costly repairs.If desired it can be left on the lens at all times for protection. A UV filter not only minimizes the bluish cast sometimes found under daylight conditions, but is also the best available protection against accidental damage to the front element of your lens.A lens that accidentally gets dropped on its front element while hiking can potentially be saved by purchasing this item.Some people refer to it as "cheap insurance".As a lens protector, it should be left on at all times. Aside from that more-than-significant benefit, UV filters render your photos clearer, sharper and more contrasty.For those who enjoy outdoor photography, especially distant vistas, a UV filter can produce a more distinct and acceptable image by removing much of the blue tint normally associated with atmospheric haze. The filter ring is made from brass yielding a stronger product.Brass filter rings are also less prone to jamming.In addition, the seal between the glass and filter ring is exceptionally strong giving the filter added strength and durability. The reputation of Schott glass is world renowned.The high production standards combined with a sturdy brass filter ring make these filters hard well worth the investment.Heliopan filters have a "feel" that is distinctive.They may feel heavier than other protection filters from other companies but the benefit is in the construction and results.Not only is the glass exceptional but so is the seal between the ring and glass.Schott Glass used in the manufacture of this filter is legendary and synonymous with the highest standards of filter production. Haze filters provide additional benefits of correction for Ultraviolet(UV) light which can register on film and videotape as a bluish cast and can obscure distant details. Ultraviolet filters allow you to correct for the UV effect to varying degrees. The UV-Haze filter is helpful when photographing mountain and marine scenes, where increased haze threatens to make your photographs indistinct in color and clarity. Heliopan filters are "dyed in the mass" and ground, polished and coated to the highest standards of the German optical industry. All Heliopan screw-in type and series size filters are mounted in precision black anodized brass rings to eliminate binding or cross threading and to ensure optimal alignment. Heliopan has been a leader in the filter industry since 1949.They are known for their high quality and production standards.Their slim mounts facilitate using them with wider angle lenses.Heliopan offers most of their filters with either their standard hard coating or with their industry leading SH-PMC 16 layer multi-coating that transmits over 99.5% of the light striking it on to the image plane for the lowest flare and greatest color saturation. Protects Front Element of Lens. Minimizes Bluish Cast. Use for Film or Digital Photography. Rugged Black Brass Filter Ring. High-Quality Schott Glass. Type: UV (Haze). Size: 105mm. Filter Factor: 0. Effect: Reduces excessive blue; cuts through haze and can improve image clarity; protects front element of lens. Application: Helpful when photographing mountain and marine scenes, where increased haze threatens to make your photographs indistinct in color and clarity. Construction: Schott Glass. Front Filter Thread Size: 105mm.
- Product Type Filter
- Manufacturer Part Number 710501
- Manufacturer Heliopan
- Product Name UV Haze Filter
- Brand Name Heliopan
- Filter Attachment Diameter 105 mm
- Filter Type Ultraviolet
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.