The 46mm High-Transmission Circular Polarizing Multi-Coated Filter from Heliopan can turn an average shot into a "keeper". With its renowned Schott glass composition and resilient black brass filter ring, this filter offers you features that make it well-worth the investment for both traditional film and digital shooters. Heliopan has incorporated High-Transmission technology into this filter. It will pass 99.8% of the light passing through it with only a 1-stop loss of light and with no color change to the image. In addition, their highly regarded SH-PMC 16-layer multi-coating (8-layers on each side) gives the filter an edge when it comes to durability, flare reduction as well as dust and moisture-resistance. Anyone who wants to shoot landscapes will find this filter is excellent when it comes to enhancing the blue of the sky as well as making the clouds more distinct. On water, you'll use it to eliminate reflections. And, again, with its substantial multi-coated protection, you'll find it easier to clean when spray or dirt land on the glass surface. This filter is also unique in design since its black brass filter ring is indexed so that if you're not using a traditional SLR, you'll be able to set the rotating ring to a precise setting each time you wish to achieve the same degree of polarization. The brass composition of the filter ring is a benefit since it is less prone to jamming when placing or removing it. Heliopan has been a leader in the filter industry since 1949. They are known for their high quality and production standards. Heliopan offers most of their filters with either their standard hard coating or with their industry leading SH-PMC 16-layer multi-coating that transmits over 98.8% of the light striking it on the image plane for the lowest flare and greatest color saturation. Note! Circular polarizers are specifically designed for use with auto-focus SLR cameras (They will also work on manual systems without problems). Same polarizing effect as regular polarizing filters that lose more light - High-Transmission design has a filter factor or 2.0 (loses only 1-stop of light) as compared to 2.5 of a traditional polarizers. The effect of the filter is greatest at a 90 angle to the sun. Reflections are eliminated resulting in greater color saturation. 8-coatings on each side produce less flare and maximize reflection reduction. Color neutral regardless of rotation. Top layer on each side of filter repels dust and moisture - easier to clean than other filters. Brass filter ring enhances the life of the filter. Use with traditional film or digital photography. SH-PMC Multi-Coating- Passes 99.8% Light. Loses Only 1 Stop - Filter Factor of 2.0. Solid Black Brass Rotating Filter Ring. Indexed Settings on Filter Ring. Makes a Blue Sky Bluer - Enhances Clouds. Minimizes Reflections in Glass or Water. Dust, Moisture-Repellent / Easy to Clean. Minimizes Flare. Makes a blue sky bluer. Eliminates reflections in glass or on water. Makes clouds stand out. Nature, landscape, outdoor photography. Size: 46mm. Filter Factor: 2.0 (1-stop).
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.