This filter has been especially designed for imaging with digital sensors since they have a significantly higher sensitivity in the IR area then film material it blocks both disturbing UV and IR light. The result is improved color separa- tion and sharpness.
The UV protection blocks UV radiation in daylight. In addition colors are improved especially in the blue and red channels. Since artificial light con- tains especially high IR radiation the filter ensures better control of the blue channel. This dichroic coated specialty filter should not be used with extre- me wide angle lenses.
- Manufacturer Part Number 704686
- Manufacturer Heliopan
- Product Name Digital Glass Filter
- Brand Name Heliopan
- Application/Usage Lens
- Country of Origin Germany
- Filter Attachment Diameter 46 mm
- Filter Type Protection
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.