Neutral Density filters are important tools for controlling light reduction. They permit less depth of field under bright lighting since the aperture has to be larger and, in addition, they permit long time exposures with stronger ND fil- ters in sunlight.
With digital imaging over exposure can be avoided resulting in natural color reproduction. ND gray filters are manufactured from color neutral Schott glass so they can be used for color imaging. They are available in 3 densi- ties. Higher densities are available on special order for technical and scien- tific applications.
- Product Type Filter
- Manufacturer Part Number 705868
- Manufacturer Heliopan
- Product Name Graduated Neutral Density 0.6 (4x) Filter
- Brand Name Heliopan
- Application/Usage Lens
- Country of Origin Germany
- Filter Attachment Diameter 58 mm
- Filter Type Graduated Neutral Density Filter
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.