The Heliopan 62mm KR 1.5 Skylight Filter reduces the bluish cast in scenic shots, in snow scenes, or images of normal objects around noon time. It adds a pleasant warmth and soft color character with digital cameras whose daylight white balance can be too cool. It absorbs UV Rays and also serves as a protection filter. No exposure correction is necessary. Size: 62mm. For brilliant color reproduction, best contrast and sharpness Heliopan offers the highest quality optical glass from the German Schott Group. High quality hard coating on each filter side to reduce stray light, to maintain high contrast and avoid flare. Slim mount does not vignette with 21mm lenses. Slim mount includes front threads for hoods, caps, even additional filters. Minimal reflections because of matte black anodized brass filter rims which will not bind when threaded in combination with other metals.
- Product Type Filter
- Manufacturer Part Number 706215
- Manufacturer Heliopan
- Product Name Filter
- Brand Name Heliopan
- Application/Usage Lens
- Filter Attachment Diameter 62 mm
- Filter Type Skylight
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.