The orange filter absorbs blue almost completely as well as some green This contrast filter offers special enhancement of the cloud effect and considerably decreases atmospheric haze. It is especially useful at infinity with telephoto lenses. For portrait and figure photography it smoothes uneven skin tones, and helps to hide skin blemishes. Best portrait results are achieved with green lipstick. The filter factor is approximately 4x.
- Product Type Filter
- Manufacturer Part Number 706705
- Manufacturer Heliopan
- Product Name #22 Orange Glass Filter
- Brand Name Heliopan
- Application/Usage Lens
- Filter Attachment Diameter 67 mm
- Filter Type Color Correction
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.