The UV or Haze filter is not only an excellent filter for visually improving ima-
ges on both digital and film but it can always stay on the lens to protect it
from fingerprints, dust, moisture, etc. It absorbs the short wave portion of the
spectrum so in hazy conditions a better image of the scene is possible. Loss
of sharpness from UV Rays and the blue tones common in infinity scenes are
eliminated. No exposure correction is needed. Available in both standard and
- Manufacturer Part Number 706901
- Manufacturer Heliopan
- Product Name Ultra Violet Filter
- Brand Name Heliopan
- Application/Usage Lens
- Compatibility Leica Digilux Lens
- Country of Origin Germany
- Filter Attachment Diameter 69 mm
- Filter Type Ultraviolet
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.