HPRC Amre 2600W Premium Design, Waterproof, Wheeled Hard Case with Interior Case, Black (ID: 17.05x1
The HPRC (High-Performance Resin Cases) HPRC 2600WIC Waterproof Wheeled Hard Case (Black) is a lightweight, waterproof, unbreakable case. The case can be used to carry audio, photo or video equipment and accessories. It meets ATA 300 specifications for shipping cases. The hard-resin shells are virtually unbreakable and the interior rubber O-ring keeps the case air and watertight. The case has an air pressure release valve. It is transported by a super-soft rigid grip handle, a high-strength aluminum telescopic handle or smooth-gliding wheels.This case has an interior case with dividers inside. The case is made from 1000 denier Cordura nylon with a padded foam interior. The zippered case has a comfortable carrying handle.
- +32 to +176deg.F (-40 to +80deg.C) temperature rating
- Crushproof, extreme weather/climate proof, acid corrosion proof and non-conducting
- High-strength aluminum telescopic handle that pulls out when wheeling
- Interior case included
- Interior case is a strong and padded internal 1000 denier Cordura bag with dividers inside. It has a comfortable handle and convenient rings for optional straps
- Lightweight, unbreakable TTX01 resin exterior
- Molded-in hasp allows for optional padlock
- Neoprene PA66 O-ring keep the cases air and watertight
- Reinforced corners
- Reinforced, double hinged locking system for increased safety and security
- SEBS rubber, super-soft rigid grip handle
- Smooth-gliding wheels"
- Stainless steel hardware
- Tight closures
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.