The HPRC (High Performance Resin Cases) AM HPRC3500F Backpack (Black) with internal cubed foam is an injection-molded backpack that is watertight, airtight and virtually crushproof. It is made of TTX01 polypropylene plastic resin with a micro-textured surface toreduce scratching. The ergonomic back pad is made of fast drying antibacterial foam and was designed to be thicker in critical areas such as the shoulder blades and lumbar to provide the precise level of required support and protection. The adjustable shoulder and side straps are made of soft air mesh to allow for comfort and quick moisture evaporation. Four extra strong side loops have been molded in for attaching future accessories such as a jacket and helmet net as well as a tripod holder. The HPRC 3500 is ideal for photography and video professionals, bike and motorcycle riders, outdoor sportsmen, water sporting enthusiasts, divers, industrial and military users.
- Carrying Options:
- Double-hinge locking latches for secure closure and comfortable opening
- Male-to-female ribs for stacking
- Micro-textured surface to reduce scratching
- Molded-in space for identification tags
- Neoprene O-ring to keep the case air and watertight
- Performance certifications from ATA 300, IP67, STANAG 4280 and DS 81-41 (military-grade)
- Pressure relief valve to maintain water tightness
- Super-soft grip, rigid handles for field comfort
- Temperature Rating of -40 to 176?F
- Wide smooth-gliding, molded-over rubber wheels
- With internal cubed foam
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.