HPRC are premium Italian designed cases that give you the confidence to send your equipment into even the most severe conditions. That's because HPRC shells are injection molded using an advanced patented plastic that creates a light- weight high-strength barrier between your protected items and the outside elements. HPRC protection meets ATA 300 specifications for transit cases as well as rigorous standards for military use (STANAG 4280, DS 81-41, IP67).
- Air pressure release valve included
- Backed by a HRPC Lifetime replacement warranty"
- HPRC can be used for all sorts of applications and for different areas: photograpy, industrial, military, nautical, police and many other uses.
- HPRC provide total protection to the equipment inside them, against dust, water,impacts, corrosion for chemical agents.
- HPRC the watertight and unbreakable cases.
- Meets or exceeds specifications from ATA 300, IP67, STANAG 4280 and DS 81-41
- Neoprene O-ring to keep the case air and watertight
- Super-soft grip rigid handle
- Temperature Rating of -32 to +176 F
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.