The HPRC (High-Performance Resin Cases) AM RE2600WF Hard Case with Cubed Foam is a lightweight, waterproof, unbreakable case. It meets ATA 300 specifications for transit cases. The hard-resin shells are virtually unbreakable and the interior rubber O-rings keep the case air and watertight. HPRC wheeled cases have a smooth low-profile backing that houses a high-strength aluminum telescoping handle. This efficient design translates into a clean finish on the back side of the case, while the use of aluminum delivers a stiff feel for complete control between the handle and case. The case also comes with smooth-gliding wheels, soft-grip handle for carrying and an air pressure release valve. The case can be used to carry audio, photo or video equipment and accessories. It is backed by a lifetime replacement warranty.
- Air pressure release valve
- Case Properties:
- Flammability rating of HB standard, V-0 available by Special Order: from UL 94 Flame Rating System"
- IP 67 military specification is an international standard IEC 60529 that classifies the level of protection that is provided against the intrusion of solid objects or dust, accidental contact, and water.
- Meets or exceeds ATA (Air Transport Association) 300 rated for shipping cases
- Neoprene O-rings keep the cases airtight and watertight
- STANAG 4280 and DS 81-41are NATO equivalents for military specifications for standardized endurance and quality tests designed to simulate extreme situations
- Temperature rating = -40 to +176Degrees F (-40 to +80Degrees C)
- The first digit indicates the level of protection that the enclosure provides against access to hazardous parts and the ingress of solid foreign objects.
- The rating of 6 indicates the highest level of protection - no ingress of dust, complete protection against contact. The second digit indicates the protection of equipment against harmful ingress of water.
- The rating of 7 (out of 8) ensures that entry of water in harmful quantity shallnot be possible when the case is immersed in water under defined conditions of pressure and time (up to at least 1.0 m of submersion).
- With interior Cubed Foam