The HPRC (High-Performance Resin Cases) AM RE2700F Hard Case with Foam is a lightweight, waterproof, unbreakable case. It meets ATA 300 specifications for transit cases. The hard-resin shells are virtually unbreakable, and the interior rubber O-rings keep the case air and watertight. It comes with a comfortable, soft-grip handle for carrying and an air pressure release valve. The case can beused to carry audio, photo or video equipment and accessories. It is backed by a lifetime replacement warranty.
- Carrying Options:
- Double-hinge locking latches for secure closure and comfortable opening
- HPRC Lifetime Warranty
- Male-to-female ribs for stacking
- Micro-textured surface to reduce scratching Performance certifications from ATA 300, IP67, STANAG 4280 and DS 81-41 (military-grade)
- Molded-in space for identification tags
- Neoprene O-ring to keep the case air and watertight
- Pressure relief valve to maintain water tightness
- Super-soft grip, rigid handles for field comfort
- Temperature Rating of -40 to 176?F
- With interior Cubed Foam
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.