The Hitech 105 mm Circular Polarizer is one of the two most important filters (along with a UV filter) that a photographer can keep in his gear bag. A polarizing filter can change a run-of-the-mill shot into a "keeper." A marginal, bland sky can suddenly be transformed into a brilliant blue with clouds that jump off the image and show great separation from their blue background.If shooting into water, hot spots off the surface can either be accentuated or minimized. However, a polarizer's primary use is to make a blue sky bluer, enhance clouds and kill reflections when shooting into glass or bright metal. As an added effect, if you're shooting black and white and want to simulate a threatening storm, try throwing on a No. 25 Red filter. The vista will take on the appearance of an imminent, ominous storm.The CR39 resin is manufactured in large sheets that are oven cured. Its exclusive Absorbing Cell Technology absorbs color as opposed to other filters that are coated. Once cured, they are sliced up to create individual filters. In this way, maximum consistency is maintained from filter to filter. This becomes crucial when you wish to change filters either mid shoot or from day to day.
- Can dramatically enhance a blue sky and make the clouds more prominent
- Effective with cameras that use beam splitters in the path of the TTL light meter and with AF cameras"
- This filter eliminates ultraviolet rays from outdoor shots as well as polarizing the light to remove reflections and increase color saturation, without affecting the overall color balance
- Used best at right angle to the sun
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.