The Hitech Black & White Filters are used to reduce or eliminate atmospheric haze, make the tonal reproduction in monochrome imagery more natural and give deliberate emphasis to certain tones and objects. Filters for use with black and white film have strong colors that block wavelengths sufficiently enough to produce shifts in grey tones. The Yellow 8 greatly increases contrast and is particularly useful for midday sun and deep shadow. It accentuates clouds, reduces haze and will reproduce distance better. The Yellow/Green 11 retains tonal value but reduces haze and brightens green. The Red 25 and Orange 21 accentuates red picture parts set off against green or blue, e.g.. it will make clouds brighter against the sky.
- A set of black and white photography filters (Yellow 8, Yellow/Green 11, Orange 21, Red 25)~Professional optical quality polyester resin filters
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.