The Humvee Ranger Travel Vest is a wonderful product for the outdoorsman or the individual looking for a great way to store essentials during an outing with his family or friends. This vest looks great, and features convenient side entry hand pockets, as well as adjustable side tabs for a snug custom fit. If the weather were to get nasty, the Ranger Travel vest has a stand up collar, that has a hide-away drawstring hood, protecting you against chilly wind or rain. Inside the vest are large zippered pockets for storing maps and important documents, which need to stay secure. Utilize its zippered wallet pocket for added safety, and excess of Velcro closure pockets. Or when in need, quickly access tools with provided pen and flashlight pockets. Furthermore, its heavy-duty zipper adds durability and keeps the vest safely on you. The Humvee Ranger Travel Vest is for those who need lots of nooks and crannies to store things.
- Age Gender : Mens
- Outerwear Styles : Vests
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.