font face="Arial Helvetica sans-serif" size="2"With 20 pockets you've got space and organization to take you from Alaska to Zanzibar. This perfect traveling companion will make seasoned travelers envious of the utility and cotton comfort. Full cut for wear over a sweater- wear your vest through 3 or 4 seasons depending on your location.brbrThe two cardinal rules of adventure travel are: (1) Be Prepared Without Taking Too Much and (2) Keep the Really Important Stuff Close at Hand. This rugged vest helps you follow the rules and look like a seasoned traveler at the same time. 100% cotton vest is easy care with a soft relaxed comfortable feel and the mesh vented back helps you keep your cool under any load. Did we go too far by including 20 pockets? We bet you won t think so- there s room for candy bars identification papers cameras and film radios GPS units pens personal water filters compasses pocket tools PBJ sandwiches and lots of trinkets. Features include a two-way heavy gauge front zipper closure functional epaulets to keep shouldered items in place and side waist tabs for a custom fit. Imported./font
- a)The vest features 21 pockets.
- b)Hooks and D rings for hanging items such as keys.
- c)Zippered pockets, elastic pockets, snap epaulets pockets.
- d)Lightweight and versatile.
- e)Material/Fabric: 100% Cotton.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.