Hikvision DS-2CD2342WD-I 4 Megapixel Network Camera - Color - 98.43 ft Night Vision - H.264, Motion JPEG, H.264+ - 2688 x 1520 - CMOS - Cable - Turret - Wall Mount, Ceiling Mount, Pole Mount
BUYER BEWARE PURCHASES FROM UNAUTHORIZED RESELLERS OF NON US VERSION WILL NOT BE SUPPORTED BY HIKVISION USATop of the Line Add On Camera for Any Security System HIKVISION?s DS 2CD2342WD I outdoor turret camera is an excellent addition to any security system. With its high resolution 4MP sensor, incredible detail is presented in the live and recorded video images. And with the added feature of ROI (region of interest) encoding, you can select exactly what is important to record in the scene and eliminate unneeded video recording, saving significant storage space.Outstanding Image Quality and Performance in the Toughest Weather Conditions Using the latest H.264+ compression technology, provides bandwidth and storage savings of up to 70% compared to H.264 compression. You can be assured recordings will be of superb quality, crisp detail and excellent color rendition. The DS 2CD2342WD I is designed for 24/7 surveillance in all indoor or outdoor conditions. It operates in temperatures of F to 140 and is rated IP67, providing protection from inclement weather or even direct water spray while cleaning.High Performance EXIR Night Vision and Wide Viewing Angle This turret camera comes with a built in 2.8mm fixed lens which provides 106 of view. In addition, with its built in EXIR LED infrared illuminator you can see up to 100 feet at night.Easy Installation with PoE Single Cable Power and Data Connectivity The camera includes PoE connectivity and a three axis mount for multiple types of installations. Multi layer security features ensure your video is protected.Free Security Grade Client Software for Convenient Video Access on your Desktop and Mobile Devices Using HIKVISION recording products with your camera, both NVR?s and DVR?s, ensure end to end video encryption. HIKVISION also provides the iVMS 4500 mobile application where you can save live videos or play back on your mobile device with just one click. Included with the camera is our free iVMS 4200 client software. Additional features of camera management, motion and intrusion detection are available with a HIKVISION solution.Camera Specifications: Megapixels: 4.0 Image Sensor: 1/3 scan CMOS Min. Illumination (lux): Color: 0.028 @ ?/2.0, B/W: 0 with IR Lens: Fixed, 2.8 mm @ ?/2.0 Horizontal Angle of View: 106 mm) Pan/Tilt/Rotation: 0 360 /0 75 /0 360 TRUE BLC/WDR: Yes/120 dB IR Range Max (feet): 100 Video Compression: H.264+/H.264/MJPEG Max. Image Resolution (pixels): 2688x1520 Frame Rate (fps): 20 @ 2688x1520, 30 @ 1920x1080, 1280x720 Multi Streaming: Dual Motion Detection: Yes Smart Features: Intrusion Detection and Motion Detection Ratings: IP67, UL/cUL Listed Operating Temperature Range: C to 60 ( 22 to 140 Power Requirements (max.): 12 VDC, PoE (802.3af), 7.5 WPackaging Contents: 1 x DS 2CD2342WD I camera 1 x DVD includes Quick Start Guide and Camera Installation Guide 1 x Set of Screws Bracket options: PC130T ? Pendant Cap WMS ? Wall Mount CBM ? Conduit Base ABM ? Angled Base
- Network (RJ-45) Yes
- Color Supported Color
- Image Sensor Type CMOS
- Effective Camera Resolution 4 Megapixel
- Product Type Network Camera
- Manufacturer Part Number DS-2CD2342WD-I-2.8MM
- Manufacturer Hikvision
- Product Model DS-2CD2342WD-I
- Product Name 4MP WDR EXIR Turret Network Camera
- Brand Name Hikvision
- Maximum Focal Length 2.80 mm
- Connectivity Technology Cable
- Remote Management Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 1.48 lb
- Form Factor Turret
- Placement Wall Mount
- Placement Ceiling Mount
- Placement Pole Mount
- Height 3.8"
- HD Recording Yes
- Video Formats H.264
- Video Formats Motion JPEG
- Video Formats H.264+
- Night Vision Distance 98.43 ft
- Maximum Video Resolution 2688 x 1520
- Color Support : Color
|Brand||HIKVISION USA INC|
|Manufacturer||HIKVISION USA INC|
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.