Hikvision DS-2CD4565F-IZH 6 Megapixel Network Camera - Color - 131.23 ft Night Vision - Motion JPEG, H.264 - 3072 x 2048 - 2.80 mm - 12 mm - 4.3x Optical - CMOS - Cable - Dome
The 6MP series Smart cameras are able to capture high quality colored images. DS-2CD4565F offers Full HD resolution with up to 24fps, DWDR, PoE, Defog, 3D DNR and complete Smart Feature-set to meet a wide variety of applications.
- Network (RJ-45) Yes
- Color Supported Color
- Image Sensor Type CMOS
- Effective Camera Resolution 6 Megapixel
- Product Type Network Camera
- Manufacturer Part Number DS-2CD4565F-IZH
- Manufacturer Hikvision
- Product Model DS-2CD4565F-IZH
- Product Name 6MP Smart IP Outdoor Dome Camera
- Brand Name Hikvision
- Optical Zoom 4.3x
- Maximum Focal Length 12 mm
- Minimum Focal Length 2.80 mm
- Connectivity Technology Cable
- Remote Management Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 4.63 lb
- Form Factor Dome
- Height 5"
- HD Recording Yes
- Night Vision Distance 131.23 ft
- Video Formats Motion JPEG
- Video Formats H.264
- Maximum Video Resolution 3072 x 2048
- Limited Warranty 3 Year
- Color Support : Color
|Brand||HIKVISION USA INC|
|Manufacturer||HIKVISION USA INC|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.