Hikvision DS-2CD4A35FWD-IZH 3 Megapixel Network Camera - Color - 164.04 ft - Motion JPEG, H.264 - 2048 x 1536 - 2.80 mm - 12 mm - 4.3x Optical - CMOS - Cable - Bullet
The 3MP series smart cameras are able to capture high quality colored images. DS-2CD4A35FWD offers Full HD resolution with up to 45fps high frame rate, 120dB WDR, PoE, Defog, 3D DNR and complete Smart Feature-set to meet a wide variety of applications.
- Network (RJ-45) Yes
- Color Supported Color
- Image Sensor Type CMOS
- Effective Camera Resolution 3 Megapixel
- Product Type Network Camera
- Manufacturer Part Number DS-2CD4A35FWD-IZH
- Manufacturer Hikvision USA, Inc
- Product Model DS-2CD4A35FWD-IZH
- Product Name 3MP Smart IP Outdoor Bullet Camera
- Brand Name Hikvision
- Optical Zoom 4.3x
- Maximum Focal Length 12 mm
- Minimum Focal Length 2.80 mm
- Connectivity Technology Cable
- Remote Management Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 4.41 lb
- Form Factor Bullet
- Height 3.9"
- Width 4.1"
- Depth 12.3"
- HD Recording Yes
- Night Vision Distance 164.04 ft
- Video Formats Motion JPEG
- Video Formats H.264
- Maximum Video Resolution 2048 x 1536
- Limited Warranty 3 Year
- Color Support : Color
|Brand||HIKVISION USA INC|
|Manufacturer||HIKVISION USA INC|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.