Hikvision Turbo HD DVR - Tribrid Video Recorder - H.264 Formats - 16 Fps - Composite Video In - 1 Audio In - 1 Audio Out - 1 VGA Out - HDMI
DS-7200HGHI-SH series DVR (Digital Video Recorder) is a new generation recorder devel oped by Hikvision independently which can connect HD analog / network cameras and Coaxitron cameras and provide powerful surveillance . Combined with multiple advanced technologies, such as audio and video encoding & decoding technology, embedded system technology, storage technology, network technology and int elligent technology. It can both work alone as a recorder and cooperate with other device s to build a comprehensive surveillance system.
The DS-7200HGHI-SH series DVR are widely applied in the areas of finance, public security, military, communication, transportation, education, etc..
- USB Yes
- HDMI Yes
- Composite Video In Yes
- Number of VGA Out 1
- Total Number of Audio In Ports 1
- Total Number of Audio Out Ports 1
- Product Type Video Surveillance Station
- Manufacturer Part Number DS-7204HGHI-SH
- Manufacturer Hikvision USA, Inc
- Product Model DS-7204HGHI-SH
- Product Name Turbo HD DVR
- Product Series DS-7200HGHI-SH
- Brand Name Hikvision
- Ethernet Yes
- Remote Management Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 5 lb
- Height 4"
- Width 19"
- Depth 4"
- Hard Drive No
- Number of Channels 4
- Connectivity Technology Wired
- HD Recording Yes
- System Components Tribrid Video Recorder
- Frame Rate 16 Frames Per Second
- Video Formats H.264
- Maximum Resolution 1920 x 1080
|Brand||HIKVISION USA INC|
|Manufacturer||HIKVISION USA INC|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.