The HiViz sight is now even brighter an more versatile than ever. The AR2008 now gives you the unique ability to interchange our high intensity LitePipes. The two colors included are red and green. Also we have provided a tapered detent plunger; this tightens the engagement between the sight and detent eliminating side to side movement. The new sight will fit all types of front sights--fixed or detachable. Installation and adjustment can be done easily with the supplied wrench. Interchangeable Sight. Includes 4 LitePipes 2 red 2 green. Sight adjustment tool tapered detent and carrying case for spare LitePipes. Fits rifles with A Frame or folding front sight. HiViz recommends gunsmith installation for all dovetail sights. Due to manufacturing tolerances, some firearms may require additional fitting.
- Includes 4
- Includes carrying case and sight adjustment tool
- Installation and adjustment can be done easily with the supplied wrench
- Provided tapered detent plunger tightens the engagement between the sight and detent eliminating side to side movement
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.