CZLW01 CZ Front Interchangeable LITEWAVE Handgun SightHiViz CZ front Interchangeable LITEWAVE front sight- Skeletonized sight body. Fits CZ75, 85, 97, P-01 and 83 models except Kadet, Champion and Standard IPSC models. Includes three Lite Pipes in Red fiber optic family Lite Pipe, green and white and key to change Lite Pipes. The new LITEWAVE sight design from HiViz features an innovative, diagonal-wave design that increases durability to the protective exoskeleton and allows for more exposed surface area for the LITEPIPE to gather light from all angles, for the brightest sight available.Specifications:- Description: Front Only- Finish/Color: Red & Green- Fit: CZ75/85- Manufacturer: Hi-Viz- Manufacturer Part #: CZLW01- Model: Litewave- Size: Sight
- Hi-Viz Litewave Front Sight for CZ model handguns will improve your shooting
- The front sight kits fits models CZ75, CZ85, CZ97, CZP-01 and CZ83
- The kit includes three interchangeable LitePipes in red, green and white
- The Litewave is sturdy and bright
|Brand||HIVIZ Sight Systems|
|Manufacturer||HIVIZ Sight Systems|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.