Hiviz Litewave sight set for the Ruger 10/22. We have improved on our original 10/22 sight set adding several features. Now you can change litepipe colors in both the front and rear sight. Front sight features our Litewave design and now has a bead profile (dot size 0.080) and litepipes in green, red and white. The rear sight comes with red and green litepipes, is elevation adjustable and folds down. Sights are made of steel in the USA. Rear sight elevation range is 0.350 to 0.510 from the bottom of the dovetail to the bottom of the notch in the rear sight blade.Fits: Ruger 10/22
- 22 rifle has a set of Hi-Viz front and rear sights to make it America's accurate
- 22 rifle! The rear sight is fully adjustable
- America's popular
- The package fits the standard 18 1/2 inch barrel in
|Brand||HIVIZ Sight Systems|
|Manufacturer||HIVIZ Sight Systems|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.