Hiviz Tactical Shotgun Front Sight on sale and available from our online store. OpticsPlanet, Inc is an Authorized US Distributor for Hiviz Tritium & Fiber Optic Night Sights. HIVIZ Tactical Shotgun Front Sight The HIVIZ Tactical Plain Barrel Front Shotgun Sight with a Low Height fits shotguns without rear sights. The base is made of anodized aluminum, comes with green light pipe and 2 6/48 screws. The Medium Height Front Shotgun Sight replaces the factory front sight on 12 or 20 gauge shotguns with rear open sights. Hiviz Tactical Shotgun Front Sight is available with the following options: ModelTAC1001L: Type:Shotgun Sight Material:Fiber Optics Color:Green ModelTAC1001M: Type:Shotgun Sight Material:Fiber Optics Color:Green We offer complete line of Hiviz Tritium & Fiber Optic Night Sights. For our complete selection of products by Hiviz on sale please visit our Hiviz page. For more Tritium & Fiber Optic Night Sights please visit our Tritium & Fiber Optic Night Sights store section..
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.