These are light balancing filters used to decrease the color temperature slightly for a warmer (redder) tone. Great for enhancing skin tones. Corrects the tendency towards bluish tones. With 81A Filter Without FilterFilter Properties At A GlanceFront ThreadsYesAccepts Snap In Lens CapYesFilter Ring Depth (Less Threads)5mmCoatingMulti-CoatedAs their names suggests, these filters use HOYA colored glass. They are used for color correction of different light sources when using color film, or for controlling contrast with Black & White film. Color correction filters are important as color films do not have the flexibility of the human eye to automatically adjust to different situations. Black & White films register colors as shades of grey and the rendition of each color in a scene is important, so filters can be used to control this. The color of the glass used in all these filters is carefully controlled and to reduce the possibility of color shift over a period of time, such high quality filters are coated or multicoated on both sides. This maintains the desired effect and gives a long service life.
- Adds healthy look to skintones shot in open shade or overcast.
- Multi coated for flare prevention.
- Reduces excess blue from flash indoors or in daylight flash-fill.
- Warms (balances) sea, sky and high altitude shots.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.