HOYA has introduced the new Hoya UV &IR Cut filter. This specialized filterhas the ability to cut out both UV rays below 390nm and IR rays above 700mnleaving just the light rays in the visible spectrum passing through the filtersand into the camera. This is important because CCD and CMOS sensors areextremely susceptible to UV and IR rays just outside the visible spectrum thathave a very negative impact on image quality.The Hoya UV &IR Cut filter blocks both UV rays and IR rays yielding clearer and sharperpictures outdoors. This filter can reduce the effects of atmospheric haze to aneven greater degree than a standard UV filter.The Hoya UV &IR light transmission curve shows the sharp-cut nature of the filter glass andcoatings as well as the consistent light transmission in the visible spectrum.This curve demonstrates a more even light transmission than the closest competitor.This means that sharper images with more depth and finer, richer colorgradations are possible with the Hoya UV & IR Cut filter.
- Product Type Filter
- Manufacturer Part Number A49UVIR
- Manufacturer HOYA CORPORATION
- Product Name Ultraviolet Filter
- Brand Name Hoya
- Application/Usage Camera
- Material Glass
- Filter Type Ultraviolet
- Attachment Diameter 1.93"
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.