Florescent lighting has characteristics that affect color rendition. This color shift is not usually visual to the human eye but will cause adverse effects on film. When shooting under inchdaylight inch florescents your pictures will have a purplish tone. Hoya's FL-D filter corrects and restores a normal color balance. In industrial situations you might encounter inchwarm white inch florescents which will give a greenish tone, requiring Hoya's FL-W corrective filter. Both filters are available in coated and multi coated (stronger flare prevention) versions and all popular sizes.
- A must for natural color pictures in florescent lighting.
- Pleasing skintones.
- True to life color rendition.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.