A multi-purpose fine-weather filter Absorbs the ultraviolet rays which often makes outdoor photographs hazy and indistinct. A multi-purpose, fine-weather filter for color as well as black and white films. Also serves as apermanent lens protector.
- BAF: Black Almite Frame. a black matte aluminum satin finish almite frame which reduces reflections
- BRG: Black Rimmed Glass. reduces the chance of light reflecting off the edge
- DMC: Digital Multi-Coated Filter. Greatly reduces the appearance of lens flare and ghosting caused by reflections
- KEF: Knurling Edge Frame. These filters are equipped with a straight knurling edge for non-slip, easy attachement and removal
- LPF: Low Profile Frame. Ultra Thin Frames to help avoid vignetting on super wide angle lenses. These frames are do hold a lens cap
- UVC: UV Protected Case. Filter cases are UV protected to further lengthen the life of the filters"
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.