Absorbs the ultraviolet rays which often makes outdoor photographs hazy and indistinct. This multi-purpose, all-around filter can serves as a permanent lens protector. While designed specifically for digital cameras. Multi-coated UV to reduce reflections off the surface of the glass Great optical quality at an affordable price. Precision milled aluminum frame.Filter Properties At A GlanceFront ThreadsYesAccepts Snap In Lens CapYesFilter Ring Depth (Less Threads)5mmCoatingMulti-CoatedFilter Factor0 - StopsThese new HOYA Alpha series filters are manufactured by HOYA exclusively for distribution in the United States of America. With UV Without UV
- Great optical quality at an affordable price.
- Multi-coated UV to reduce reflections off the surface of the glass
- Precision milled aluminum frame.
- Serves as a lens protector.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.