Developed to exceed the sharpness needs of 50 megapixel cameras entering the market, the Hoya HD3 Circular Polarizer camera filter sports a new and improved 16 layer ultra smooth, ultra hard nano coating that is 2x sharper and 200 harder than the award winning HD2 Circular Polarizer. Combined with Hoya 39;s exclusive High Transparency polarizing film that allows 2 3rds of a stop more light transmission than standard circular polarizing films, the new HD3 Circular polarizer is faster, sharper, and Hoya Tough . Made exclusively in Japan, the new HD3 Circular Polarizing professional filters are manufactured with micro precision under the strictest quality control to ensure each and every filter meets the demands of working professional photographers and their equipment. For this reason Kenko Tokina USA, the US distributor for Hoya Filters, provides a 5 year limited warranty against manufacture 39;s defects when purchased from a USA authorized Hoya retailer.
- Item Package Quantity:
|MPN||FI77PLC Hoya HD3|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.