High-Rate Transparency FilmThis filter uses a newly developed High-Rate Transparency film that passes more visible light through the filter while still filtering the same amount of polarized light. The HOYA HRT circular polarizer filter transmits as much as 25% more light through the polarizing film giving the photographer about 1/3 stop more light than a standard circular polarizer. This new polarizing film is also used in the latest HD LCD TVs.UV AbsorbingThe glass of the HOYA HRT filter also has UV absorbing properties making the HRT a combination UV/circular polarizing filter. The most common use for a circular polarizer filter is to darken bright blue skies in outdoor photography, but they also can reduce or eliminate reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as glass and water. By rotating the outer ring of the filter the change of effect can be seen by looking though the filter or through the viewfinder if it is mounted on a camera. With HRT Circular Polarizer Without Filter Filter Properties At A GlanceFront ThreadsYesAccepts Snap In Lens CapYesFilter Ring Depth (Less Threads)7mmCoatingNoneFilter Factor1.3Stops
- Product Type Filter
- Manufacturer Part Number A-82CRPLHRT
- Manufacturer HOYA CORPORATION
- Product Model A-82CRPLHRT
- Product Name A-82CRPLHRT Polarizer Filter
- Brand Name Hoya
- Application/Usage Camera
- Filter Type Polarizer
- Attachment Diameter 3.23"
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.